- Revocation: The agreement can be cancelled with a clear declaration at any time within 14 days without justification.
- Termination: At any time by both sides
- Term: Unlimited
- Repayment:At any time
- Lenders: flatex Bank AG
- Credit amount: 250.000 EUR 
- Loan amount:Calculation basis is the lendable portfolio of securities
- Borrowing rate: 4,90 % p.a. (on the amount actually used)
- Costs:No additional costs apply
- Interest calculation:quarterly
- Example:With a credit line of €5.000,00 and a fixed borrowing rate (= annual percentage rate) of currently 4,9 % p.a., you pay interest for the amount of €61,25 after three months of drawdown. This results in a negative account balance of €5.061,25.
- Security: AGB lien of flatex Bank AG
1. Strict standards on the performance and economic circumstances of the borrower.
Before the issue of loans, the Bank will examine on the basis of the information available, whether the borrower will suffer from significant limitations in his economical mobility by taking the credit. Possible losses at securities transactions should be covered by free liquidity of the borrower.
2. Risks incurred when drawing on a credit
2.1.In case of good or bad performance, loan interest payments and loan repayment by free liquidity or rather the sale of securities with a loss.
The utilisation of loans is followed by loan interest payments, expenses and finally your loan repayment. These fixed costs can only be generated by your investment in securities, if share prices and dividends developed favourably. Securities, also standard shares are subject to price fluctuations in both ways. A course decline caused by a stock market crash or other special circumstances are possible at any time.
In this case, your borrowing costs can no longer be generated by your investment in securities, but have to be taken from your free liquidities. Then, if necessary, you need to sell your investment in securities with a loss. We would like to point out, that in case of not selling your investment in securities, all price increases and investment incomes must develop far above average, in order to re-generate your loan repayment along with interests and transaction costs.
2.2. Potential increases in interest rates
Please refer to our schedule of prices and services for the applicable interest rates.
Increasing lending interest rates and unchanged or falling stock prices and dividends lead to substance reduction with the effects described above.
3. Risks of same-day transactions („day trading“)
International capital market developments and modern technologies changed product ranges and the way of trading. They allow buying and selling of the same security, money market instrument or financial derivate on the same day. This is called „day trading”. Here, the investor intends to make selling profit by utilisation of small and short time price fluctuations or, to limit course risks. If you make such transactions, you should be aware of the specific risks. If your day-trading transactions are based not only on own capital but also on raised credits, you should take note that the obligation to reimburse these funds will persist independently of the success of your day-trading transactions.
 An additional proof of income of the preceding three months will be needed (for example in the form of copies of your last three payrolls), if your applied credit line is > €250.000,00. Please send the scanned documents to info@ or per post to flatex Bank AG. flatex.de