The new regulations have far-reaching consequences for the change of your existing risk class. Please take into account your personal investment objectives and needs (investment horizon), your knowledge and experience as well as your financial situation (loss capacity) and risk appetite when you are first classified in a risk class and the associated target market. After you have classified yourself in a certain risk class, you can make a change in the web branch. We would like to support you in obtaining comprehensive information about the characteristics and risks of the financial instruments of the new target market or risk category before changing to a higher risk class. Please use the document "Basic information on investments in securities" and the issuer's basic information sheets, which you can view directly at the issuer.
These new regulations have far-reaching consequences for the amendment of your current risk class. If you grade yourself for the first time, please include your investment objectives and -needs, your knowledge and experience as well as your loss-bearing capacity and risk appetite. An amendment after your self-classification is only possible after a waiting period of 28 days. This measure is supposed to give you sufficient time to collect detailed information. Please read first our information sheet „Basisinformationen über Vermögensanlagen in Wertpapieren“ as well as the information sheets of the issuer.
Issuer and providers are obliged to inform you about estimated total costs prior to concluding the transaction. In addition to our very cheap and transparent fee model, we provide further information to determine your total costs.
In our conflict of interest policy we provide all information about inducements and incentives, which we receive by contractual partners. Receiving such incentives allows us to offer you favourable conditions and access to a broad product range. This way we ensure the stability and continuous improvement of our services.
See our execution policy to find out, how flatex Bank AG ensure the best execution of your orders (for your benefit) without action of third parties.
There are cases of special exception, for example capital measures or the allocation of subscription rights, when customers do not exercise their subscription rights and also do not place a corresponding order. In order to avoid the loss of of subscription rights and financial damage, the bank will dispose them on a regular stock at the best price for the customer.
Producers provide information sheets for structured financial instruments, for example certificates. You can access this information within your order route.
We are since 03.01.2018 bound by law to keep records of phone calls and electronic communication, providing the basis of a business relationship or an availability of a deal for a period of five years. When required by Federal Financial Supervisory Authority, the storage period may be extended up to seven years. If you do not agree with this, please contact us in writing per post.
National Identifier for natural persons
To fulfill our legal obligations to the supervisory authority, we require a personal national identifier of all natural persons with one of the following nationality. In all other cases, we will compile national identifier on the basis of your existing data.
- Estonia: Personal Identification Code (Isikukood)
- Iceland: Personal Identification Code (Kennitala)
- Italy: Fiscal Code (Codice fiscale)
- Malta: National Identification Number or National Passport Number
- Poland: National Identification Number (PESEL) or Tax Number (Numer identyfikacji podatkowej)
- Spain: Tax Identification Number (Codigo de identification fiscal)
Legal Entity Identifier for legal clients:
If you are in possession of a company custodian as an beneficial owner or authorized representative, we require in addition to your national identifier still a valid Legal Entity Identifier (LEI), so that we can continue to allow you to trade in reportable financial instruments.
- Basic Information Sheets for Structured Financial Instruments: If the producer has published such a Base Information Sheet, you will find this information before issuing your order in the order form under Issuer / Target Market Information.
- Producer / issuer information: If, after logging into your account / custody account, you enter the Securities Identification Number or the ISIN of a financial instrument in the Securities Search, information about the producer's costs will be displayed under the heading "Issuer Information". Here you will also find information about the characteristics of the product or for which customer group the financial instrument according to the producer is suitable.
- Supplier cost information: For guidance and to give you an overview of the estimated total cost of a particular asset class when trading on the stock exchange and over the counter. Have we generated an orientation table for you so that you can determine your expected total costs. The orientation table can be found here.
- Ordering: To ensure investor protection, we continue to provide access to multiple channels such as apps, voice computers and order placement via the service employee to process your order. Please ensure that you have read the producers information and information about the target market and costs or the base information sheets for structured financial instruments prior to placing the order. We recommend that you always place your orders through the web application.
- Risk class changes: If you can not change your risk class using the web application, we kindly ask you to send us the Risk Class Change form by post. If you have accidentally determined an incorrect risk class, please send us a brief explanation by fax or post. We change your risk class manually.
- Complaint Management: In the future, you can send us your complaint easily and conveniently by electronic means. Please direct your complaint to beschwerde@. In order for us to live up to our regulatory duty, we will decide upon receipt of your email whether it is a fundamental complaint or rather a response. fintechgroup.com
- Loss threshold reports: Do you have leveraged and derivative financial instruments in your portfolio? In the future, we will inform you by e-mail as soon as the value of your deposit has lost at least 10% or more in value at cost. For the calculation of the loss report we use the cost prices. Please check if you have a valid e-mail address deposited with us. Detailed information on the loss threshold message can be obtained from your service team at any time. If you are a CFD financial instrument holder or have CFDs in your custody account, we will, in the future, as the derivative derivative policy does, inform you about the depreciation of your CFD position electronically as soon as a CFD position is intraday and in comparison has lost 10% or more of your value on your purchase price.
For further questions please contact our service team. Just send us an e-mail to: info@. flatex.de